We want to help you make sound decisions based on accurate and clear information, so please read the following to learn about the mechanism we use to use your data. In addition to this section, please read the Terms and Conditions section of this website.
1. What data are collected?
• Anonymous information - anonymous information can not be directly linked to identifiable personal information. We use this information to improve the site, by focusing our resources on characteristics that are more popular by our customers. We can collect information about the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the place to visit, browser type, domain name, and access time. This information will be used for our research purposes and is separate from any personally identifiable information you may make available through this website. We do not link IP addresses to any personal information. In rare cases, an IP address can be used to help deter and / or avoid abusive or criminal behavior on the website.
Personal Information - The sections listed below will be located on the site burojo3.ba Collecting personally identifiable information:
• Registration for news - The information recorded in this form will be used to send periodic newsletters from burojo3.ba and its updates to customers.
Contact Us - The information provided by this form will not be stored by burojo3.ba and will be used exclusively to answer customer inquiries and / or service requests submitted via the website.
• Evaluation Form - The information provided through this form will be used for one purpose only and to provide new improvements to burojo3.ba
2. To what extent will my data be protected?
• The security of information about our customers is very important to us. We are very keen to provide you with the most secure way to transfer your personal information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, data transfer over the Internet can not be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we make every effort to protect your information, Borouge Properties PJSC and its partners can not guarantee or guarantee the security of any information you send to us or our products or services online, so you You send this data at your own risk. Once you receive the information you send, Borouge Real Estate PJSC uses industry best practices to protect the confidentiality of your information, including firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. However, it can not be said that absolute security exists on the Internet.
3. Who will use this information?
• As a general rule, Bruges Global Group will not disclose any personally identifiable information you provide (personal information) in any form that directly links you to personal information, except where we obtain express permission from you, or in special cases such as our belief on the basis of evidence It is clear that such actions are required by legal requirements, or in any of the other cases listed below.
• If the customer purchases through this website electronically any project of the company was paid electronically through the site of Borouge International will not be refunded the amount paid in any form but can be replaced with the name of the beneficiary or the contractor contracted with the company after the approval of the Department through the form "Replacement Project / investor" in accordance with the regulations and laws of the agreed company.
4. How can I control my information?
• If you change your opinion or change your personal information (such as your email address or e-mail address), we will try to provide a way to correct, update or modify the personal information you have provided to us. We offer customers the opportunity not to share personal information with Bruges Group and / or its subsidiaries, such as the possibility of unsubscribing from the newsletter of burojo3.ba. In addition, if customers wish to update their personal information or object to their use as stated Here for any reason, they can request a change according to their needs by email firstname.lastname@example.org.